Style and Design

I purchased a 3PC desk SKU 065380099 on 12/28/2017. This is a 3 pieces desks, with a under-table and a cabinet.

I followed the instruction to assembly the desk. First, I found a damage (crashed edge) on the edge of panel C. I am OK with this cosmetic defect. Second, there is a defect for the single hole on the back panel.

When I nail in the screw, the hole was broken right away. More surprisingly, after I composed the top panel and the 2 side panels together, they can not hold together (just by the several weak wood sticks and nails). They almost falling and crash to my child who was under the table. When you touch the side panel in a very light force, the top panel and the 2 side panels are immediately falling apart.

This is a serious hazard to the user, and it may cause serious personal damage. Today (next day from my purchase), I called the customer service, they agree me to take them back. I have to admit I have oversight during the transportation. Since the screws are attached to the panes, there are scratches on the surface of the top panel.

When I arrived the Prince and I-10 site, I was told this good can’t returned because of the surface damage. I was asking if I can be deducted for the damaged panel, and leave the dangerous good here, the answer (Ignacio and Brian Contreras) is no. I asked if they can keep the defect furniture with no refund, they (Ignacio and Brian Contreras) said no.

I am very disappointed about how Sam Levitz treats their customer like this. I don’t care about my financial loss, but are very surprised for how they treat their customer, and how irresponsible they sale this dangerous goods to the customers.

Comments